The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the word's 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, it operates global with 145 affiliates in 50 countries and more than 44,000 employees. Since it was founded in 1885, the family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing, and marketing, novel products of hight therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia operates with approximately 500 employees throughout the country. Our plant is located in Bogor, West Java. It provides services not only to cover local market needs, but also other countries.
Value through Innovation Internship in QC Analyst (Magang)
In line with our rapid business growth, we would like to invite young talents, freshly graduates from Pharmacy/ Apothecary Program to a 6-month intership program with objective to gain experience in pharmaceutical industry.
If you are an organized person, detail oriented, tends to take initiative on developing your self, this might be a perfect opportunity for you.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must:
1. Graduates from Chemical Analysis - Diploma is preferred. Accomplished from Bachelor Degree is encouraged to apply.
2. Posses interest in Quality Control Laboratory. Perform the ability to operate instrument would be an advantage.
3. Demonstrates good interpersonal skill, excellent communication skill in both Bahasa and English.
4. Must be computer literate and capable to work with Microsoft Office.
5. Willing to be located in Bogor and participate in shif schedule based prosess.
To register your interest in this position, please forward an up to date copy of your CV along with a covering letter clearly addressing the key selection criteria as outlined above.
All applications should be submitted to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia (Plant)
Jl. Lawang Gintung no. 89 Bogor. Phone : 0251-8321065